Sunday, June 26, 2011

An Expensive Candle that might Bring you Success

                                            http://www.boingboing.net/2011/06/21/newsprint-scented-ca.html

Hello, writers.
Now look at your Bath and Body Works candle. Now back to me. Now back at your candle. Sadly, it isn't me. But if it stopped smelling like warm vanilla sugar or midnight moon whatever- it could smell like it was me. Inky. Wordy. Very important.
Look down, look back up. Where are you? You are in Barnes and Noble with your new book that could smell like ink and words. 
What's that in your hand.
Back at me, I have it. 
It's an oyster with a $750,000 contract from that publisher you love.
Now look again, the contract is now an invitation your book's movie premiere. 
Everything is possible when your candle smells like ink and words and importance and not food or flowers.
I'm on a desk.


No comments: